So Hayley and I got up at 4:30 am and ran 21 miles!!! Now let our relaxing weekend begin...well first I have to work 5 hrs:( So lets just pray I make it through my day. But my hubby rubbed my leggies and then watched the boys while I took a cat-nap-so that should help. And then made me breakfast and a lunch for work. I am grateful for my hubbie!
YESTERDAY:
MAX: hey mom I just ate my booger
ME: EWE that's sick
MAX: no its not, its REALLY yummy...[Pause]... Its actually really good mom.
ME: what does it taste like?
MAX: Um...like ice cream
2 comments:
Aubrey that is amazing! Good Freaking Job!!!!!! Your Hubb definitely needs Props. You have become my new Running inspiration. Love the conversation with Max, that's so funny. Those are the best parts of my day with my kids...little conversations like that. I love when my husband comes home so I can tell him!
Oh my gosh!! That is so freaking cute. I can't wait for Adi to be talking. I bet its so fun. I am so jealous of you and your running. I was training for a marathon when I got prego :(
Post a Comment