We love our Grandma Jan. She is the greatest mother-in-law and grandma ever. She goes out of her way to love and serve our family. I love that she will go anywhere with us-including our weekly costco trips. I love that she loves my kids. I love that when Max is being difficult for me, she is there to hug and love him like her own son. I am so grateful to know she wants the best for me and my family. Max and Grandma, despite the age difference, are the best of friends. Whenever I tell max where we are going or what we are going to do or who's going to babysit him, he will repeat what I said but throw Grandma Jan's name in there. He would spend every waking moment with her if it was possible.
devastated the train was broken
Hank hoping to win a jersey
cute boys!

We went to the zoo with our friend Cheryl and her 3 girls. Her husband pretended to be sick so he didn't have to come:) Max is crazy about trains. So we rode the train and he thought it was pure heaven. He wants to bring all of his Thomas trains and tracks everywhere we go. So far I gotten away with letting him bring just one. He is always asking me to play Ticket to Ride or trains with him. I find it quit adorable. He puts his food and toys and pretty much anything in a line so it looks like a train.
2 comments:
Aubrey could you be anymore gorgeous!! Grandmas are the best and sounds like your kids have some amazing ones!! I love all your fun adventures!! We really need to get together soon!!
p.s. I LOVE the boys matching outfits, they are the cutest boys ever!!
Awwww!! Cute cute cute!! My mother-in-law is the best too. So I totally know how nice it is. We do need to go to lunch soon. When is good for you??
Post a Comment