At work on Friday Maddie called and asked if I wanted to go to the Justin Bieber concert with her. I was completely exhausted from the run that morning and pictured my weekend to be relaxing. But how could I pass this opportunity up?!...2 concerts in 2 weeks. So I said call Hank and ask if he cares and if he doesn't i will come. So we ended up in Vegas Friday night with my mom and her friend Amy. Amy pulled off 11th row tickets. All I can say is AMAZING. At one point we were within inches. Needless to say we had a blast.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HOw fun!!! Girl, you know Justin Beiber is the bomb. Doesn't matter how old you are...he's a total cutie and fun to sing his songs. Wish I could have jammed with you.
So does this mean you went twice??! I can not believe how grown up Maddie looks! I haven't seen her in forever. She is so pretty!
Aubrey that looks so fun! Love you and your family. Hope all is well. Lisa
Hi Aubs, your blog is so cute! My girls were going nuts over your pictures of Justin;)
Love ya,
Brooklynn
Post a Comment