It was sweet baby Jack's special day. We blessed Jack at my parent's house because me and JaNae had our babies 3 days apart, and we wanted to do it together. It worked out great. The babies were perfect. Jack wore the same blessing outfit as Max. I love it, its a little blue knit sweater and pants. I didn't try it on him before, and when I got to my moms, I went to put the shoes on him, and they were to SMALL. I was dying! But for the sake of pictures, I crammed them on his poor feet and then took them off right after. He is such a cute sweet baby. I love this first picture. He reminds me of a cabbage patch baby.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Jack's blessing day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aubrey that is so special that you and JaNae were able to bless your sweet babies on the same day! Jack is so cute and I love the blessing outfit! You look so GREAT and have the cutest family! Hope your doing good!
You guys make a pretty good looking family! Can't wait to see everyone later this year.
Jack is so cute! I'm sad I haven't met him yet. I'm glad the dairy thing is going well. We all need to get together soon!
Bryce loved the picture of us with the kids and you guys. He said Max is a goonie!
Aubs, your boys are so cute. Well I am sure your baby is adorable I can't really see his face in the pics, but your little max is a cutie! Your little family is so cute. its so fun being a mom huh. Its crazy that we are all grown up with our little boys huh. These are really cute pictures. You look so good and happy.
I forgot to tell you, I cannot believe how grown up your family is. Its crazy! I can't remember that is Maddi. I remember when she was born! Ahhh, we are really getting old.
Post a Comment