...I guess I do!
san Diego, California...IMPERIAL BEACH
We decided to go to California Tuesday at about 4pm and left at 8pm. We went with Shawn, JaNae, and their kiddos. I will admit I was a little nervous for the drive, but my kids were amazing. They slept almost the whole way down. Hank and I really enjoyed the ride. We listened to some great lectures by John L. Lund and Gene R. Cook. If you can get your hands on any of their stuff, do so. They were AMAZING! San Diego was so great. It has unbelivable weather. It was perfect! Hank and I were thinking of ways we could move there because we enjoyed it so much. We really like the layed back lifestyle and the fact that we were only steps away from a beach. Max had a blast with his cousins, and Jack was content and sleeping basically the whole trip.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Who really posts this many pictures for 1 trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man that looks like a blast. It's great that your boys were so good. I love the pictures.
Hey look you have 2 comments! And I have totally been posting that many pictures for all my posts lately, except I still do the large pictures. It looks fun... but we maybe had more fun in Midway : )
So fun! I am a little jealous! You look AMAZING Aubrey. Oh my heck. Gosh girl, you just had a baby and you look like that? Awesome.
OH and I love Lund and cook.
wow you are so brave to travel to California with two babies....and one of them being SO tiny!! Your boys are adorable...His blessings pics are so cute!
Post a Comment