We are loving every new day with baby Jack. He is so sweet. He has been so content and happy. Hank and I laugh at all the cute sounds he makes while sleeping. He's on a pretty good eating and sleeping schedule. He'll eat about every 3 hours and sleep the whole time inbetween. This makes me happy. We love you baby Jack
Today and Thursday we went swimming at my parent's house. It's so nice to be outside. I am so glad my parent's have a pool so we don't have to be around a big crowd with baby Jack. This picture reminds me of the cutest thing Max said on the way home from swimming on Thursday. I started singing the song "We love daddy, he loves me..." and at the end before I could finish he said, "HAPPY FAMILY." It melted my heart. I can't believe he remebered that part.

Who loves swimming?

Max is cracking us up with Jack. The other day I was nursing Jack, and to keep Max entertained, I read him a book while he ate his fish crackers. In the middle of nursing he said, "mom I want some milk" I said, "okay mommy needs to finish feeding Jack, and then I'll go get you some." He was content for a minute and then said again,"mom I want some milk," I replied with the same answer. So he sat there for a minute and thought about it. Then he looked at me and then looked at Jack and said, "mom I want some of mommy's milk" I busted up laughing and then said, "Max mommy's milk is just for baby Jack its yucky for big boys like you."
Who loves swimming?
Max is cracking us up with Jack. The other day I was nursing Jack, and to keep Max entertained, I read him a book while he ate his fish crackers. In the middle of nursing he said, "mom I want some milk" I said, "okay mommy needs to finish feeding Jack, and then I'll go get you some." He was content for a minute and then said again,"mom I want some milk," I replied with the same answer. So he sat there for a minute and thought about it. Then he looked at me and then looked at Jack and said, "mom I want some of mommy's milk" I busted up laughing and then said, "Max mommy's milk is just for baby Jack its yucky for big boys like you."
He also always looks in the bassinett for Jack and says, "Jack in there?...Nope" I love that he loves his little brother. He always says, "hold u brother hold u!"
5 comments:
You look great! Congrats!!! again:)
How great! Congrats
I am so happy for you! He looks so adorable, and you look awesome. You have such a cute little family. I can't believe we are all grown up and little mom's. It seems like just yesterday we were 14 years old and sneaking out and spying on people and stealing JaNae's car! THose were the days....hahahaha, good memories. Now look at us, All grown up with kids of our own.
He is adorable.....congrats to you...and i love that you named him jack....so sweet...It was fun to fun into you at the mall....hope all is well.....Valerie
Ahh he is so cute! Congrats you two! So fun to have two biys and so close in age. Im sure they will appreciate it when they are older.
Post a Comment