Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JACK NICHOLAS HERIFORD

So it all began wednesday night about 6 pm. I felt contractions throughout the night and all day Thursday, but they were only about 2x's and hour. About 3:30m on Thursday my mom finallyconvinced me to go to the hospital. I was still unsure if they would admit me, so I was so hesitant to go. But i hope these pictures can tell some about the amazing experience we had. Don't worry i did leave about 3/4 of the pictures out.

This is us right when we got to the hospital, at 4pm on Thursday June 18th. I was dilated to a 7 and efaced 100%! I was sure glad my mama convinced me to go in. I love these next 2 pictures becasue its the first time I held my little angel and my dad was comforting me while me playing with my hair.

Yep I had him all natural. This was such a wonderful experience. He was born at 5:54 pm weighing 7lbs. 12oz. and 19 inches long
Our sweet baby sucked both of his hands raw in my belly.
He swallowed some amniotic fluid so he had to be hooked up to these machines and also the c-pap machine for 4 hours. I was able to nurse him during this so that made me so happy
Dad making sure our babe is safe and sound
Mom loving every minute
Sherida and Rien were troopers they stayed at the hospital from 7 until midnight in hopes they could hold little Jack. Finally at 10:30 they let us take him to our room but he had to be on a monitor all night to watch his breathing
The delivery crew. All of them were such a support to me through this journey. Thanks guys love ya!
So sweet
Hank is so good with our kids. He has always been a hands on daddy. Me and the the boys couldn't be more lucky.
He had this splint on the whole hospital stay. At first to get some fluids in him and then they left it on incase he got worse. It was so sad I wanted to take it off so bad. I kept on asking can we get this off... can we get this off PLEASE
Wait...who should be tired?!
He is such a snuggle bug. He loves to be held. I love it.
Daddy's first diaper change
He is totally holding onto the pacifier
It was so cute Hank paced around and kept looking out the window waiting for little Max to meet his new brother.
Mommy and Max
Our first family photo
He's showing me how we touch the baby-"gentle"
Getting ready to leave the hospital
Our welcome home was so cute. My mom dad and Maddie decorated our whole house and they were there waiting for us with lunch.
Home sweet home
Here we are

The first morning home Max was already trying to share graham crakers with the baby. He now wants to share his sippy cup, and gold fish. Max has done so well with the baby. The first day was a little rough but after that he has been adorable. He always wants to hold him. He said hold brother. Today while he was playing in the bath tub Jack started to cry and Max said, "mom Jack crying" I love love love these kids. Jack feels like he's been apart of our family the whole time.
This is cousin Austen and Jack. JaNae's baby girl. They were suppose to be 15 days apart and they were 3. JaNae was 5 days late and I was 5 days early. Bless my parents heart they haven't been able to do one thing for themselves.

19 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

Aubrey, Your baby is beautiful. We're so happy for your family. Congratulations.

Laura said...

Congratulations, Aubrey!!!

christina said...

congratulations! your little one is so cute!

Melissa said...

Oh how cute is he!! Congratulations!! You are one tough chick. Hope you are doing ok.

Potters said...

Your little family is so adorable. He is so precious. Thanks for sharing all your pictures with us.

Anonymous said...

awww!!! Congratulations Aubrey! I love him already...he is so sweet. I hope you are doing well and everything is going great. I want to come and bring you guys dinner one of these nights. Is there an open night I can bring by some grub for you guys?

Brit said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys!

Unknown said...

congratulations Aubrey!!!! I am so happy for you. He is ADORABLE. I must add that Max is adorable too. You will love having two boys close together. Hewitt and Linford are BEST BUDS. Now Harper already loves his two brothers too. OH I am so happy and excited for you. It is so awesome and I love it when other people experience it too because its indescribable. You are so cute and such a cute little family.Aiona is having her 2nd baby boy on Thursday. Anyways, CONGRATS!!!!

Sherwoods said...

Congrats you guys! So glad all went well and everyone is healthy. I didn't know Janae was expecting either. Congrats to her as well! Will you guys be around this summer? My and my boys will be at my parents for three weeks and I would love to see you!

SKY-HAY-MAC-JET said...

AUBS HE IS SO CUTE..CONGRATS..I MISS YOU WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND GO TO LUNCH SOMETIME..

Anderson's said...

Congratulations! he is darling and I love the name Jack.

Beeta said...

Congrats Aubrey! He is such a sweetie. You are beautiful and super tough. I want to come see your cute little family when we move to Utah.

CAS said...

congrats. he is adorable. good to hear your story and heart that everything went well. max sounds like he is SO cute with jack. how sweet.
nix swollowed alot of fluid aswell. i hated that. he was actually in the nursery the whole time we were in the hospital and had to even stay there the a full day after i was released. i hated leaving without my baby. it killed me.
did you ever call jessica? is she doing your pictures?
good luck with everything. i can't wait to see more of the little guy.
we love you guys.
-scott and cassie

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Congrats Aubrey. You look so pretty after you had your baby! I am so happy for you.

Natalie said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!! i am so happy for you guys. Isn't so wonderful to have kids!!! I absolutely love it. He is darling. I think you are amazing! I did not know JaNae was prego too with you! You have the boys and she has the girls! It's so fun to have two of the same, huh!!!:) You are amazing! Keep up the good work. When can I come see you guys!? You are amazing again, I am so thrilled for you and your little family!

Lara said...

Congratulations Aubrey! He is so stinkin cute and you look AMAZING seriously! You don't even look like you had a baby!

Whitney said...

Aubs congrats on your new baby! He sure is cute!

jaybay said...

Congrats Aubs both of your little ones are so adorable! Having 2 is the best! And that is amazing you went natural! Good for you!

Shalee said...

Aubrey! Congratulations! Good work:) All Natural I am so impressed! He is so adorable:)