Monday, July 6, 2009

LET FREEDOM RING

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love warm weather, being outside, going to breakfast, swimming, bbq's, SIREWORKS (as Max would say), but most of all spending time with my FAMILY.

4 comments:

Brit said...

Hey Aubs! It was so good to talk to you the other day... I miss u! It looks like you guys had a fun holiday. You look great! You would never know you just had a baby:)

Unknown said...

You do look amazing. It takes me a while to look that good. your boys are so cute!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on the Jack. He is darling. And I am so jealous of your fourth festivities. Fourth of July is the best in Utah.

cami said...

Are you kidding me? Max and Jack are too cute for their own good. I love the face Max makes durring the "sireworks".