Sunday, July 13, 2008

All I want in July are my 2 bottom teeth!

And thats what I got guys.  On July 3rd I got my first tooth,  just in time for the 4th of July.  And 3 days later I got my second tooth.  I also learned how to pull this cute new face when I am trying to be funny.

4 comments:

jEn said...

max is so cute! cole is teething right now and it's the worst! is max fussy?

Unknown said...

Ummmmmm, oh my heck! Could he be any cuter??????? Don't you love those faces?????That is to die for! And congrats on the teeth!!!
Linford has had his bottom one for a while, BUT he got the two "fangs" about 2 weeks ago, and they are the cutest things in the world, and there is no sign of the two middle ones coming in anytime soon.

Rebecs said...

Good luck without Hank and with the teething! Little question? I've always gotten the french toast at Magelby's, are the pancakes better?

I'm sad we were not able to visit with you more at the reunion. Chris is home now, so if you guys want to ever rekindle our friendship lets get together. I swear, you two are the busiest couple I know, or your avoiding us... Aubs!?!?

Alisa said...

Okay so I wondered on your blog and Max is seriously the cutest little boy. He is to freakin cute. Well I hope everything is going good. P.S. This is Alisa(Peery) Edmunds