Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who's going to MISS daddy?

I think that would be max.......and mommy!  Hank is going on a 6 day fishing trip to Alaska tomorrow.  And has he ever been fishing a day in his life?  Um...that would be a no.  He is going with my dad, Bryce, Shaun, and Mike.  I think they will have so much fun.  (Don't worry in August we get to go on a girls trip to New York!)  Its so cute he keeps telling me he is already homesick, and then he says maybe he shouldn't go. No no no I say you should go you will have so much fun. He said he's never been homesick a day in his life, but now that he has a wife and baby thats a whole different ball game!  I am kind of scared to stay home alone.  The later it gets the more scared I get.  But if I go to bed at 8 with max I think I'll be fine.  Hank keeps on wondering how I am going to make it without him.  He says who's going to bring Max to you at 6 in the morning to eat, who's going to shut all the blinds at night, who's going to make sure all the doors are locked, who's going to remember the keys (that would be neither of us),  who's going to shut the blinds, who's going to set up the humidifier for max if he gets stuffy? Who who who um I guess that would have to be me.  He is even going to the store right now to get a new air filter because he doesn't think ours will last 6 more days.  Bless his heart, this is why i love my hankie, I don't have to do any of the worrying  I just leave it up to him.  But little does he know max and i are going to have a party while he's gone!!!  But we are sure going to miss you daddy!  Huh max?!


6 comments:

Courtney said...

how cute is hank i love it! casey leaves me and lilli alot for work and oh my goodness i think im going to die! most the time i go to my moms with lilli because i get so scared of the dark! i have slept at our house once i went to bed before it was dark! your going to love hank X10 when he gets back thats the only real plus about when they leave you can look forward to them coming back!

jaybay said...

How sad! Well we will have to do something while he is gone! I know Scout loved playing with Max when Bryce brought him over. I think she has a secret crush. I can't believe that they are so close in size! Well let me know if you get lonely and you will have to bring little Maxie up to play.

The Heriford's said...

How cute!!! Way to be the protector Hank!!! Im coming to visit next week! Lets go to lunch I want to see you and Max! He is "SOOO BIG"!!!! and megs and jan can come too!

Unknown said...

Oh Hank will have so much fun! Brandon goes on a 7 day fishing trip to Alaska EVERY YEAR! Even this past year when Linford was only a month or two old! Yeah I always miss HIM SO BAD, but Brandon always has SUCH A BLAST. So thats awesome that he is able to go! If you want to go swimmin or ANYTHING call me!

Natalie said...

Hank is so good to you! Make sure he knows that! You are such a cute mom... don't worry, all is well, you will do great! They will have fun! Then it will be even better when he gets home!

Jared and Mary said...

hey aubrey, I found your blog so i thought that I would say hi! It was so fun to hang out when I was there in Utah. Your little one Max is way to cute!!