Hank got home at 11 last night. I was so excited to see him. So I was helping him unload 100 pounds of fish until 11:45. Altogether the boys brought home 800lbs of fish. So if you want some, come and get it. PLEASE!!! It stunk so bad so we put all the fish in ziplock bags to prevent our freezer from stinking. I felt bad Hank had to take the rest of the fish to his moms house because it wouldn't all fit in the freezer. Thats after he showed me his fishing techniques. It was so funny he showed me how he had to reel the fish in. I was laughing so hard, the funny thing was Hank was dead serious. He now knows why the consider fishing a sport. He said he got the best workout of his life reeling those fish up from 300ft. This morning Max was a little confused at 6 am to see his daddy. Then he warmed right up and played peek-a-boo with him. I don't know what I am going to do in August when I go to New York for 5 days without either of my bubbies. Any who we are so excited for our daddy to be home. I never want him to leave again, and neither does Maxie.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Aubs you are so pretty. I am so jealous of your New York trip... how fun!
You look gorgeous! I bet it was great to have him back! Max looks so old! He is so tall too!!!!
You look so pretty, in that picture! it's fun to see you with your little family;-)way cute
Such a cute fam pic Aubrey! I still cant get over the fact that you and Britt stayed talking after I left dinner....wow, love it!
im so obsessed with max. i finally have a blog its chericeanderson.blogspot.com
Hey Aubrey...long time not see or talk!! how are you? You have a beautiful family!!!
aubree, how stinkin cute is your fam...hope all is going good for you....
hey we're having a good-bye bbq for jp and brittany at the anderson's home next wed. at 7. PLEASE COME!!:)
Hank,
I just randomly googled your name and Puck came up then I went to his blog then from there found yours then called your in-laws and talked to your wife and now I am finally emailing you. Anyway we have a blog as well and I also left a phone message on your phone earlier today. We currently live in Ohio and are moving to California in March. We have 3 kids...well I guess you could see all of this if I just gave you my blog address www.sethandmel.blogspot.com
Seth "werd"
Aubrey, it has been so long but I found your blog through Ashley McBride's blog and had to comment. YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! Your baby is so cute and you look so happy. I am having a little boy in October! I am so excited. You can check our blog if you want micahandsarahkeith.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
Love you!
Sarah Lawson Keith
aubs, you are so hot.
I haven't seen u in forever! Ur little boy is so cute! How are things? Catch me up!
Post a Comment