Thursday, June 5, 2008

I got tagged by Leslie- Thanks girl!

Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1. Hank and Max- I love them both so much. I really treasure each moment we get to spend together.
2. running- I just started running a little bit again. I hate going but when I am done I feel like I have accomplished something, and that brings me so much joy.
3. Eating- I love sugar and I love going out to eat. If Hank and I don't eat out at least once a week we just don't feel complete!
3 Fears
1. Knocking my teeth out. Hank had his front teeth knocked out when he was sixteen. I can't even imagine.
2. Spiders- I hate hate hate them. Even the smallest ones Hank has to get.
3. Um i will have to think about the other one.
3 goals
1. I want to be the best mom I can be. I want to teach Max, and my other kids to come, all that I know and more. I want to love them and play with them like everyday is the last.
2. I want to know the scriptures like Hank.
3. I want to do a tri-athalon. Some day that is. 3 obsessions/ collections1. I am obsessed with cookie dough. I make the dough and put it in the freezer so I can have a little treat every night. 3. Cleaning- I hate every moment of it but everything has to be clean before I can relax. Its so annoying if the house isn't clean I can't think. I try to let it go sometimes but it doesn't really work because i just keep thinking about until it gets done.having 3 I am obsessed with making list. I write everything down that I have to do that day. Then I don't have to keep reminding myself what I have to do. I just look down at my little sticky tab. I try to get Hank to do this-it hasn't worked yet.
3 random/surprising facts about myself
1. I brush my teeth every morning in the shower. Its nice and easy, no cleanup.
2. I was life flighted off of the Brighton ski resort when I was in sixth grade. I ran into a tree. Nothing was wrong, I didn't even have a bruise.
3. I love cleaning my husbands ears, popping his black heads, and clipping his toenails. Or anyone that will let me! I have to beg him to pop his black heads now. I usually make a deal with him, but sometimes that doesn't even work. And I have lost my privilege of clipping his toe nails because I made him bleed one too many times. 

6 people I tag: 1. JaNae 2. Natalie 3. Jodi 4. Chelsey 5. Katie 6. Sherida 7. Kelly

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so fun to read about you. I remember alot of those habits. I have a bunch of the same ones too. I am a list maker, and a zit popper,blackhead popper,toenail clipper, ear cleaner too! My poor kids! Brandon enjoys it I SWEAR! I've been banned from the toe nails too.

Anderson's said...

I still remember the time you cut Ryan's hair and popped that horrible zit he had!

THE ARNELLS said...

Aubs! Hello. it's me Jackie from hair school and von curtis. I found your blog through Cassie's. I just barely started one. Guess what though... I ams so sad cause I am startin work at von curtis this week and cherice told me that you just switched salons. Bummer man. We could have worked together again. I was sad.
Your little boy is so cute though. I love the name Max also. Anyway you look like your doin so good. thats; great. p.s. I am a zit popper, blackhead getter and ear cleaner too :)

Courtney said...

i normally hate reading tags but aub yours was rather intertaining! i love black heads too! casey says my big fake nails kill him but i love it he doesnt let me get them very often anymore1 he did when we dating! but now ill watch when he pops them himself wishing he would let me do it!

Unknown said...

Aubrey you are so funny! I think Allred got me into the whole zit popping thing. JP HATES it! I'm usually not allowed.
PS Max is soooo cute!

Laura said...

That last answer made me laugh so hard, because one of my favorite memories of you is when we were at PMS and you were digging at my ear and my face with a bobby pin and Carly was like - You guys are like little monkeys picking at each other! Haha! Good times at PMS!

Ashley said...

We are pathetic. I have, sadly, lost all of my privileges as well. Adam won't even make a deal with me anymore. Remember when you cleaned my ears out with a bobby pin in Catalina? Is that still your tool of choice?

Unknown said...

hey when we gonna play again?

Rach Romney said...

Aubrey! Hey its Rachel(perry)Romney, I finally got my blog set up and wanted to say HI! I love your blog, Max is sooo cute! you have such a cute family! If you want to check out my blog its brromney.blogspot. I made it private so email me your address to rgromney@gmail.com

P.s. i need to make an appt. with you to have my hair done so let me know!

Sherwoods said...

Hey Aubrey, that was quite the entertaining post. I hope it is okay that I check your blog out every now and then. It was great to get an update on your cute family!