Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 9 months Max

My computer is broken right now.  I am so sad.   I hope I don't loose all of my pics or there  will be some devastation.  So much has happened.  I haven't uploaded any pics because I don't have my computer.  Max is 9 months old today and he is crawling everywhere, waving, and doing "sooooo big."  He is growing so fast.  Also Brandt went into the mtc 2 weeks ago Sunday! Bitter Sweet.  Maddies b-day is tomorrow and she will be 13.  And Hank and i are speaking on Sunday.  I don't like giving talks so I am a nervous wreck.  I have been preparing my talk for 2 weeks now and Hank hasn't even thought about his.  Watch he'll get up and seem 10x's more prepared than me.  Thats how it always goes.  He is such a good speaker and teacher.  I love love love him!  

4 comments:

The Heriford's said...

Happy 9 months MAX! I miss that little boy!!!! Megs told me he got his first haircut too! I want to see pictures. Look at you preparing 2 weeks in advance!!!! I am sure your talk will be wonderful! We miss you guys!

Heather Thompson said...

That's so cool Brandt's in the MTC, totally bittersweet, hu!? It's the best watching them grow up so much, Shawn will be home in 3 1/2 months! I can't wait!

jaybay said...

Aubrey we need to get Scout and MAx together! They would love cruising around! Good Luck on your talk! Jake had to speak a couple of weeks ago, but I got off the hook because someone has to sit with the kids:)
Seriously lets get together soon!

Unknown said...

Hey! Well that is awesome Max is crawling. Its fun huh. People always dread when their kids start to crawl, but I just loved it. Sorry about your computer.