So cute! I can't believe how old he is getting! Doesn't it just fly by! ps where did you get that floaty for Max you had in Mexico? We are going this weekend and I wanted to get one for Scout, but I can't find any that are covered
HEY! I talked to sarah at christmas time. SHe is so funny. But I am not sure what she is up to now. I am pretty sure she lives in St George. Seriously I don't really see people that much. I have been able to keep in touch more with this blog and stuff. I know exactly what you mean about the whole getting closer through your children thing. I feel the same way with Brandons parents. Its just so fun to see how everyone is growing up and changing and we are so old. You are just so beautiful. You really should come say hi. I think I know where your in-laws live. I get confused with all those houses in there. But everytime we go on a walk I look to see if one of those cars might look like one you might have...hahhahaha, I am so sorry about Max! I have some friends that happened to last year and she was in the hospital for a week. He looks like he does the whole oxygen thing pretty good though. We had a nebulizer for Linford a while ago and he wanted nothing to do with the mask thinger. He didn't like any of it. But he is so adorable. Its fun to see everyone's cute kids, but even more fun when they are that cute.
8 comments:
To use a word from your vocabulary, that is precial.
darling. so so darling.
and i live in vegas now, soif youre ever down here we will have to go to lunch, or if im ever up in utah county.
So cute! I can't believe how old he is getting! Doesn't it just fly by!
ps
where did you get that floaty for Max you had in Mexico? We are going this weekend and I wanted to get one for Scout, but I can't find any that are covered
How cute! I love those pics too. I can't believe how much he looks like Hank. WOW, world travelers. for you guys this spring 2008!!! Fun stuff.
Such a cute little Mr.!
He is a doll! What is with all your fun travels?? I'm jealous!
Looks like you guys had another wonderful trip- can we be adopted into your family?!! Max is so cute- I'm glad he is doing better.
HEY! I talked to sarah at christmas time. SHe is so funny. But I am not sure what she is up to now. I am pretty sure she lives in St George. Seriously I don't really see people that much. I have been able to keep in touch more with this blog and stuff. I know exactly what you mean about the whole getting closer through your children thing. I feel the same way with Brandons parents. Its just so fun to see how everyone is growing up and changing and we are so old. You are just so beautiful. You really should come say hi. I think I know where your in-laws live. I get confused with all those houses in there. But everytime we go on a walk I look to see if one of those cars might look like one you might have...hahhahaha,
I am so sorry about Max! I have some friends that happened to last year and she was in the hospital for a week. He looks like he does the whole oxygen thing pretty good though. We had a nebulizer for Linford a while ago and he wanted nothing to do with the mask thinger. He didn't like any of it. But he is so adorable. Its fun to see everyone's cute kids, but even more fun when they are that cute.
Post a Comment