
Brandt got called to the Atlanta, Georgia Spanish speaking mission!!! We are so excited but sad at the same time. You know what I mean! He is the cutest brother. The other day he called me and said what day can you hang out. I said oh maybe Monday he said okay I want to hang out with you every single Monday before I go, you know I only have 51 days left, right?! He is trying to spend time with all of his family members one on one at least one day a week. I sure love him!

Okay back to RSV! I took Max to the DR. today thinking he had allergies mixed with a little cold. He wasn't as wheezy this time so I thought for sure it wouldn't be RSV. And yes I was dead wrong. I think I was just avoiding the thought of him possibly having it again. I now was feeling like the worst mom ever, but the DR. reassured me that that was the nature of this illnes. I was so sad. And yes I cried again in the DR. office. Good thing I wore a hat so I could some what hide my face, but I think my voice gave it away. He has to be back on oxygen for only 3 days this time. So the moral of this story is...if your kid has had RSV once he very possibly will get it again. Oh and look at Max's new bath buddy. He loved sitting in this duck. It even quacks like a duck. I recommend this to you all. It will make bath time that much more fun. You can get them at babies r us or Target.
3 comments:
Poor baby and mom. Having a sick child consumes your whole life. Its amazing, really. Love the duck, hope he gets better, and congrats to Brandt.
I can't believe he is already going on a mission! They grow up so fast! That will be a cool mission!
Sorry Max is sick again that sucks! Hope he feels better soon!
Congrats for Brandt... And I AM SO SO SORRY Max has RSV again. That is so sad. Yeah and I have also heard that once a child or baby has RSV they are more likely to develop Asthma over another child. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. OH AND SORRY I keep on tricking you. I thought about that right after I posted it. I thought about changing the heading and to write things before the pics so that people would not get mixed up... BUT I have good news... I will most likely be having her tomorrow! So this week the baby pics will be ABBY, not Ella or any other baby. Sorry... and yeah I know what you mean about when a friend has a baby and it is almost or just as exciting as if you were yourself!
Post a Comment