
wE WeNT ON a tROLLey rIDe ARoUND bOSToN. iT iS An AMaZING cITY.
wE WENT oN a tOuR tHRoGH THiS beaUTIfuL caTHolLiC cHURcH
sUgAR heAVeN WaS tHE nAME oF ThiS sToRE. i LOvED eVERY MINuTE wE WeRE IN tHERE. mY dAD sPENT $250 AnD i doN'T thINK hE bOUghT hIMseLF One thING!

wAItiNG fOR thE sUBwAY

maX AND hiS fIRsT BASebAlL miT

dADdY AND mAx

wE sAW thIS At feNNwAY pArK AND i cOULDn't heLp bUT taKE A pIcTURE bEcAUSE thIS iS wHAT mE anD hAnK cALL eAchotHER. its shORT fOR bUBBieS... DOn'T aSK mE hoW wE stARTed thAT.
3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your family. I miss all yall. I love that Hank has on Yankee paraphernalia in every single picture. ..like he is not going to let anyone in Boston think for even a second that he supports their team. Way to play it safe Hank.
Gosh you guys are just the world travelers! That looks like so much fun! Gotta love Family trips
Have you ever been to Boston before??? I have twice and I seriously love it too. The only reason I have been there is b/c my dad took me and my little sisters and then my brother in law went to Harvard Law School and we went out to visit him! Seriously gotta love family trips! I bet you guys had a blast. Hope all is well with you... Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment