Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boston

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I haven't seen or talked to you in FOREVER! I saw your blog a while ago and I couldn't comment cause I didn't have a blog or gmail account....long story short, You are so gorgeous Aubrey. I have always thought that, but you look so good and SO HAPPY. You have the cutest little family. I was trying to figure out how to email you but nobody had your email and then I got a blog and now I was able to tell you what I thought! Ha, anyways...your mother in law lives right by me. She is the cutest lady. She is in my ward. I don't really know your father in law. Your mother in law used to be in the relief society and I figured it all out. I have asked her a couple of times how you guys are doing and she just ADORES your little baby. I showed my mom your blog and she thinks you are so beautiful and your baby too. anyways. let me know how you are!!!