My friend Staci told me about this cute class in PG for moms and kiddo's. Its once a week and each time we make a craft and snack and then then there is an activity and story. So October was our first month and I signed up for the rest of the year because I think its a great way to get out during the cold months. Plus Max loves the class and he also loves his new friend Kade.
Field trip to Hee Haw Farms
Halloween party
Pumpkin decorating day



3 comments:
That school sounds great. I am glad you were able to take Max. He is so adorable. On Sunday he cracked me up with his singing and dancing in nursery.
That is so cute! I would love to do something like that when Adilynn is older! How old do they have to be?
What is the school and old do they have to be?
Post a Comment