Saturday, October 9, 2010

Little buddies

My boys are growing up way too fast. Max just turned 3! (birthday pics on their way) Jack is now 15 months.
Maxs stats:
90% height
50% weight
Jacks stats:
75% height
75% weight
I think 3 is one of my favorite ages. Max has been so fun. I love the questions he asks and the things he says. He talks all the time to himself and everyone around him. In nursery I overheard him saying this to some of the kids. "Hi, can you talk?" If they didn't answer he would move on to the next person...I guess until somebody talked to him. Today he said, "mom what color am i brown or white?"  I said, "You tell me"  then he said, "I think I am orange, see mom look at my hands they are orange!"  He is so cute with jack-well most of the time :) He is always saying where is baby? Mom, baby is crying. I think baby wants milk.  Mom, where is baby?  It's okay baby...
Jack is just now starting to walk. He is such a strong baby. He can squat down and pick things up and then stand back up and then usually ends up throwing that thing. He is also really good at letting us know what he does and doesn't want. He can say and sign so many things now but my personal favorite is birdie.  He also just learned how to say Aubrey.   He is so silly.  He smiles and laughs all the time.  He has been such a blessing to our family.   Oh how we love him!




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jen said...

Cute, Aubrey! What sweet boys! And where are you taking these pictures at? So adorable!

CAS said...

wow. aubs... are you kidding me? they need to be gap models. they are soooo handsome! how fun to have two boys eh? they are so stinkin cute. can't wait to see them in person at our fun halloween party in a couple weeks! those pictures turned out so cute.

Brooklynn said...

Oh my gosh Aubs, you have the CUTEST boys on this planet. The things Max says are so cute, love you guys so much

Potters said...

Your boys are so cute. Their costumes are super cute. The first thing that I thought when I saw that pictures is "you have a friend in me" and what better friend is your brother? I am surprised at how fast it feels like Jack is growing up it seems like just the other day you had him!

Mindy said...

Oh they are so cute and getting so big!!

Kara said...

Adorable pictures - they remind me so much of Hank and Puck when they were that age.

Unknown said...

those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Your kids are absolutely darling. couldn't be any more handsome. So cute.

Kara said...

FYI - I'm coming for thanksgiving for sure...probably M&D and maybe the other sibligs too! So we'll definitely have to schedule some baking time!

Amber Fillerup said...

Aubrey! Ah I totally found your blog because I wanted to see your cutest little boys and can I just say that I'm obsessed with your cute little family you have! They are adorable and you are such a good mom basically your my idle