Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update!


This is Karla and her son Jacob. She is one of my favorite people. I am so sad she is moving this weekend. I will miss her so much. She taught me how to make homemade tortillas and salsa and many many more things. She is the most loving generous person ever. She truly makes me want to be a better person. I will miss her living right next door.
Swimming with our cute friends
Jacks first Popsicle

Coach Heriford and the boys

Hee Haw farms






Bike rides and hang out at the park



Jack Jack's first haircut



And yes MICHAEL BUBLE

4 comments:

Potters said...

Cute post. We had fun playing at Hee Haw farms with you and your boys. It looks like you had a lot of fun with playing with everyone outside while it was warm. I love that Jack got his first hair cut and that you were able to do it yourself.

Stephanie Peay said...

Your family is so cute! You probably don't remember be at all but we lived in the same condo complex in the Ranches. I found your blog from a friends blog and had to look you up. My blog is private but you can go to nick-stephanie.blogspot.com and see who I am. Your boys are adorable by the way!!

Rach Romney said...

Aubrey your boys are adorable and you look as beautiful as ever!! Glad you guys have been having a fun time with friends and enjoying the warm weather!! I am way excited to see you in a couple weeks and catch up!!

Natalie said...

Seems like life is treating you well. I am so glad! You look gorgeous as usual. Hope a new nice neighbor moves in for you guys. Do you think you will live there long???