Sunday, March 28, 2010

Florida...or Hawaii?

All the girls getting ready to go to Florida. Or I mean Hawaii. My dad and Bryce kept this secret from us for months. We were expecting to go to Disney World and a Yankees summer training game and couple of other things while we were in Florida. Little did we know all of our plans would gladly be changed. None of us had a clue until we went through security. It was the best surprise ever. And thanks to Grandma Jan and Papa Bill for watching out little Maxie pooh.
Bryce and kelly were so great. They helped us so much with Jack. They fed him, played with him, changed his diaper, and even rocked him to sleep! They will be the best parents.
Um where is my food?
This is kind of like the bath tub...just a little colder
Grammy giving Jack loves
Thanks for sharing Papa
Dole plantation
Hank was a party pooper and stayed in the car because it was raining. But look what Jack and I got to see!
Thanks for this fun trip Papa and Grammy
Can you believe they she is 3 days older. Jack looks like he might have eaten her!
Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Birthday Elder Heinz
Ready for shopping
Happy B-day Kelly
All the boys
My parents are so cute with Jack. They can't get enough of this boy.
Look at my new trick

Oh how we love baby Jack. He is such an easy baby. He is always happy and super giggly.
Just hanging with my dad

Jack Jacks first time in the sand.

The fam

And finally home again with our silly brother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! My mom told me all about your trip, that is such a fun suprise. The pics are dang cute. I can't believe how grown up Jack is.

Brittany and Johnse said...

Looks like a SUPER fun trip!! lucky you!!!

SKY-HAY-MAC-JET said...

OH PERFECT SUPER MODEL AUBREY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP. MAX AND JACK ARE TOO CUTE. HEY I WAS WANDERING IF YOU HEARD ABOUT JOLENE COOPER AND HOW SHE DIED. I JUST SAW HER OBITUARY AND WAS SO SAD. LOVE YA. I MISS SEEING YOU. WE SHOULD DO LUCH SOMETIME IF THAT WOULDNT BE AWKWARD?

Natalie said...

fun times! Lucky girls and your husbands got to come?

Natalie said...

You look beautiful!``

thebugspot said...

i'm so jealous! the pictures are absolutely beautiful. glad you had fun:)