It's so fun when they can walk-busy too. Cohen now just runs everywhere, I can;t keep up!
He is so cute! I love when ever they learn new things, its the best! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I need to come see ya soon to get my hair done! I will give ya a call soon!
YAY! It's so fun to have them walking isn't it. He is doing a great job.
Wow, crazy he is walking! How long until you find out what you are having?
Wow, cant believe he is walking!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's so fun when they can walk-busy too. Cohen now just runs everywhere, I can;t keep up!
He is so cute! I love when ever they learn new things, its the best! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I need to come see ya soon to get my hair done! I will give ya a call soon!
YAY! It's so fun to have them walking isn't it. He is doing a great job.
Wow, crazy he is walking! How long until you find out what you are having?
Wow, cant believe he is walking!
Post a Comment