It was so cute the other day I came home to this... Grandma and Max dancing. Now he stands by the i-pod and points saying, da da.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Dance Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so cute the other day I came home to this... Grandma and Max dancing. Now he stands by the i-pod and points saying, da da.
7 comments:
Not only can he walk, but dance! These are the most exciting stages because they are growing up so fast. When do you find out what little Heriford #2 is?
Aubrey! Ok so I feel like kind of a freak because I have your blog on my list....but I am not on yours? Remember we went to hair school together?!
Hahahaha You are soo funny! I am glad that you remember me:) Your little fam is just darling! Thanks for adding me!
Max is such a cutie and has some killer dance movies!!:) I am way excited to see ya on thursday! It was good to talk to ya today!
Very cute. I love dancing babies.
He's getting so big! Hope you are feeling good and that the pregnancy is going good so far.
I can't believe your pregnant again! That's great, it'll be so fun to have 2 that close... I wanted it just didn't think I could handle it! Hope you are guys are doing well.
Heath
Post a Comment