Tuesday, December 9, 2008

GUESS WHAT?!

 

Yep Maxwell is going to be a Big brother!  I am 12 weeks and just getting over being super tired.  I am due June 23rd.  We are soooo excited for another precious babe.  By the way his tummy is suppose to say Big brother but his arm kept on smearing it.

19 comments:

Potters said...

Wow I had no idea, Congratulations. That is such great news. We definately need to get our boys together to play. Some time we should do a play date with the Allers too.

Ashley said...

Congrats Aubs. I can't believe you are ready for another one. Max must be an angel.

Brittany and Johnse said...

congrats Aubrey! I haven't even met your little one you have now (considering we haven't even seen eachother in 5 years that would make sense)....but i am way excited for you!

The Larsen Life said...

yay! ya'll make beautiful babies! congratulations on the addition!!! :)

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

I knew when I saw the Guess what that the what was another baby-that's awesome congratulations!

Rach Romney said...

Congratulations! I had a feeling you were from your comment on my blog! I am so excited for you! Your such a cute mom!

Anderson's said...

I knew when you hadn't posted for a long time that you might be prego! Congratulations, two is so much fun-Ryan is ready for number 3>

jaybay said...

congrats Aubs! That is so exciting and they will be so close and the best of friends! I am so happy for you guys!

CAS said...

shut the heck up aubs!!! i am so flippin excited for you!! how awesome is that. max will be such a cute older brother.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit said...

Hey Aubs! Found your blog and thought I would say hi. Congrats! Love the Mickey Mouse pic.

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations. We announced our second the same way- great minds think alike.

Brenna said...

Aubrey congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys, that's just so exciting!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Congrats! I love the family pics. You look so skinny and great, i'm jealous.

Darren and Jody said...

Congratulations Aubrey! I've been meaning to call you & see how your doing & get your address. If you don't hear from me soon you call me. Hope to talk to you soon
Luv Jody

A and L said...

congrats you guys! aaron told me a while ago but i was waiting for you to break the big news yourselves. i bet the babe will be cute, just like max!

Natalie said...

WOW!!! Crazy exciting! So will they be under two years apart? That is awesome! I wonder what you are having! I am so happy for you!

Lara said...

Congrats Aubs! That is so exciting!

Keith and Charayye said...

Aubrey! How are you! I saw you on Ashlyn's blog and had to say hello! You're little boy is so cute! And you're excpecting again! Congrats! That's so neat! We are expecting as well! A boy due in May! I'm so excited! It's been a long haul though I got so sick for like 2 1/2 months! Not fun! But doing better now:) I hope all is well with you and Hank tell him I said hello! And keep in touch!

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, so so so so exciting! Congratulations Aubrey!