Saturday, December 13, 2008

THANKSGIVING


We had so much fun over Thanksgiving. Hank and I came to the conclusion that...a vacation is never really a vacation, unless you are laying on a beach realxing. We were running around all day everyday. We went to Disney Land, Knotts, and Sea World. The family all helped us out so much with Max. We are so lucky for a great family. We love you so much!

4 comments:

Rach Romney said...

How fun! We went to Disneyland and sea world last year for Thanksgiving and we loved it! It always so great to be with family!
p.s totally random, but we have the same stroller, we actually got it to go to disneyland! :)

Potters said...

Fun. I am very jealous. I've never been to any of those. I love all the pictures.

Rebecs said...

What a fun WARM trip, so it looks like. I know I already told you in person, but Congrats on the new babe!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey!! So I found your blog from Lara Sykes! Lookat your darling family! You looks super cute! Congrats on baby number 2!! So exciting. I'm not sure if you remember me from beauty school I was Celee 234. haha funny! Anyway I just wanted to say Hello!! Happy Holdays, and Best Luck! I'll check back sometime:)