Saturday, October 4, 2008

A piece of HEAVEN



A couple of weeks ago Hank and I and my mom and dad went up to Primary children's hospital to meet this little angel. It was one of the most amazing and fulfilling experiences. My mom and I cried the whole time. Jody (Karsons mom) told us it would be alright. She was the one comforting us, when it should have been the other way around. We just couldn't keep it together. Right when we saw baby Karson we could feel of his love and his sweet spirit. He smiled when we would look at him and talk to him. We all felt so rejuvenated when we left the hospital.We were all so grateful for experiencing a little piece of heaven.

3 comments:

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Aubrey,
Thanks for posting those pictures. I truly felt so blessed to be able to have all of you come and see us. Karson loves the baby einsteins and he uses his dvd player everyday. Plz tell your parents thanks again too.
keep in touch love Jody

Natalie said...

Wow, I cried just seeing your blog. I miss you to. Let's do lunch or something! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Aubs,
Thanks for posting about this little guy. I checked out thier blog and fell in love with him and his sweet determination. He is such an amazing example to me!!! Hope you are doing well.