Hey! First of all, your Max is SOOO dang cute! And also, Kami and I are getting together for lunch next week and I thought it'd be fun if you came with us! You don't have to, but we really wish you would! Give me a call or text whenever you have a chance and hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
Max is adorable! Guess what, Hank is my twin brothers Spanish Teacher at MV. Their names are Rick and Rob Smith! Small World! I am glad everything is so great for you and your family!
6 comments:
PRECIOUS! I cannot believe he is one already! WOW! I love the firemen party so cute! And I l0ve the Cake!
I can't believe Max is already one. They grow up so fast. He so cute and I love that cake!
So cute. Can you believe he is 1??? It goes by WAY to fast. He is adorable! And that cake was awesome. So fun!
Hey! First of all, your Max is SOOO dang cute! And also, Kami and I are getting together for lunch next week and I thought it'd be fun if you came with us! You don't have to, but we really wish you would! Give me a call or text whenever you have a chance and hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
Love ya!
801-472-5292
How fun!!! i can't believe that he is one now!!! Congrats!
Hey Aubrey!
Max is adorable! Guess what, Hank is my twin brothers Spanish Teacher at MV. Their names are Rick and Rob Smith! Small World! I am glad everything is so great for you and your family!
Post a Comment