
Time flys when your having fun. I can't believe my baby is 8 months already. On Memorial Day he learned how to drink out of a straw at Grandma Jans house. Today I gave him some water and he figured out how to blow bubbles with the water. I think we are in trouble now.
5 comments:
What a cutie! We need to get him and Scout together!
I know guess what, Linford got his first tooth over Memorial! Can you believe it? Does Max have teeth??? Hewitt didn't get any till almost 11 months so we were surprised.
I saw JaNae and your dad and Brandt at the mall on Tuesday. Your dad was still nice as can be and Brandt is so BIG! I cannot believe it. Girls watch out for him! He is a cutie. JaNae's little girls, oh my heck, SO CUTE. The older one is a doll, she had this little purse and she was just cute.
Yeah, I would be hoping for no teeth too, if I was nursing! Although, I have heard that alot of kids don't bite, so you would probably do okay.
For the voting thing this is what to do.
Go to add a page element
go to "poll"
then it will say something like, the question you want to ask....it will give you like 3 slots I think.
Then type in something like:
"max looks like aubrey"
"max looks like Hank"
"must be adopted"
...Or whatever you want to be voted on....
Then save
Then you can put it anywhere. I put mine on the side.
Thats what you mean right? When you go to Jans next you should text me or something.
Hewitt is sick and so is linford right now, it sucks really bad too. We were supposed to go to a baptizm this weekend, my husband is actually doing the baptizm, so he is going but i am staying here with the kids. I just hate it when people bring their contageous kids around, you know? SO I am keeping mine home. But we need to get together still, when they get better of course. But seriously if you ever go over there and you think about it, text me!
Sorry, that is so freakin long
Aubree, it's Jodi. I can't believe Max is 8 months! He is so dang cute. I have that exact high chair, I love it.
Post a Comment