um he is so adorable! And i can't believe how good you look 2 weeks after! I did not look like that!
Oh and if my blog won't let you read it email me jaybay2222@yahoo and I will add you as a viewer
He is adorable Aubrey! I don't even remember when mine were that tiny.- Sarah Anderson Phipps
he is the cutest kid ever. good work you two.
Wow. I have not seen him yet! He is gorgeous. And you look amazing. So glad you joined the blog train.
Aubs! This is Lori (Garrett) Allen. I found your blog from Mary's. It is so good to see what you are up to. Your baby is adorable! I am glad we can keep in touch this way. Mine is www.loriandrj.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
um he is so adorable! And i can't believe how good you look 2 weeks after! I did not look like that!
Oh and if my blog won't let you read it email me jaybay2222@yahoo and I will add you as a viewer
He is adorable Aubrey! I don't even remember when mine were that tiny.- Sarah Anderson Phipps
he is the cutest kid ever. good work you two.
Wow. I have not seen him yet! He is gorgeous. And you look amazing. So glad you joined the blog train.
Aubs! This is Lori (Garrett) Allen. I found your blog from Mary's. It is so good to see what you are up to. Your baby is adorable! I am glad we can keep in touch this way. Mine is www.loriandrj.blogspot.com
Post a Comment