Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My very first...

This is the very first time maxie pooh slept in his big boy crib. Bryce and Kelly came over to play the wii, so they voulnteered to be the photographers. We were so sad to move him out of our room. We seriously talked about it for a month until finally one night we made the big move. What are we going to do when he goes to Pre-school?!
My very first nap with my uncle Bryce. He is really special to me. He is always the first one to hold me. He never wants to give anyone else a turn. He thinks I like him more than my mom and dad. Boy, do I have him fooled!

My very second baseball hat.

My very first baseball hat.

My very first time my mom did my hair with the wax stick.

Side view

Mom and dad, look, I am a very good boy! I can fold my arms and read all by myself.

My first tine in my swing. This is when i still had jaundice. How sad.

Me and my dad in my very first Jeter jersey. Go Yankees!!! We love watching sports together.

My first bath at home. My mom bathed me, but now my dad bathes me almost every morning before work. But smoetimes i get to take two baths one in the moring with my dad and one in the night with my mom. I hope my skin doesn't dry out.



My first time sleeping at home in my very own bassinet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey,

Your little baby is SO CUTE! I was so excited when Laura told me she'd stumbled across you and Hank's blog. Hope you guys are doing good. We should get together for lunch sometime! Love ya! Leslie

ryanandlesliebingham@blogspot.com

DANIELLE said...

hey.. YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY!
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN??