I get pictures taken of my kids at birth, 6 months, 1 year, 2year, and so on...... So these were Max's 2 year old pics and were also suppose to be FAMILY pictures. But I am officially a brace face-so that didn't work. I was only suppose to have my braces on for 2 weeks and it has now been 3 months. I was bummed! But so happy I got these cute pictures.
Max 2 years:
28.6 lbs 50%
37 inches 96%
Max is so much fun!
My favorite thing he has said: "Mom, I am a big boy, and Jack is a little boy, and I am a big boy, and MOMMY IS A BIG BOY TOO!" I said "Ya kinda" I didn't want to burst his bubble. He also point to girls and says, "Mom, whats that guy?" I almost die everytime
New trick: Signs i love you with BOTH hands...and he is so proud of himself :)
Favorite words: BECAUSE, SOMETIMES, NEXT WEEK, and, WHY.
Favorite movies: Toy Story and Signing Time
Favorite thing: Papa's big car
Favorite food: Any kind of treat. He is also becoming a better eater. Today I was eating spaghetti squash for lunch and I gave him some fruits and veggies. After we said the prayer he opens his eyes and says, "where is mine, mom?" So I hurried and put some of my food on a plate for him, and.......YEP he ate it along with some broccoli (dinosaur Food). I was thrilled.
Jack 4 months:
14.4 lbs 50%
25 1/4 inches 75%
Jack is a little lover:
I call him my angel boy. He is so easy and so happy. We love being with him. We love when he laughs. We just love love love him.
New tricks: grabbing and playing with his feet and sucking on his toes. Also he takes out his binkie, plays with it, and then puts it back in.
Happiest when: We hold him or talk to him. When he is laying on his play mat. Or when he can see us. He just loves to know we are there by him and then he is completely content.
New sound: meowing like a little kitty cat
His favorite: When we kiss him on his cheek and neck
Bath time: His favorite time of day! He does this cute little scared face every time we put him in the bath-just for 2 seconds. Then he smiles the rest of the time
Noises: He loves when we make silly noises. It cracks him up.
Brother: He loves looking at his brother. Today they were on the play mat together and Max was making him laugh... ADORABLE
We just love our little ones and feel so blessed they are a part of our family!









7 comments:
SO CUTE Aubrey! I love your little family! Those pictures look great, and I love the kids halloween costumes!
aubrey your boys are so cute. i hope all is well for you. i miss you! i hate braces i need to get them again too but i just cant do it yet..
very cute family!! Your boys are so handsome!
Aubrey your boys are so adorable!! Those are the cutest pictures of them!! I hope that you are doing good!! GOOD JOB on the half marathon, that's great!! I love the boys in their halloween costumes!
The pictures of the boys are so cute! I love how much Max talks. I am very impressed with him. Jack is so adorable and starting to get so grown up.
What cute pictures! Its fun having two boys huh! They are adorable.
Those are the cutest pictures!!
Post a Comment