Ok that 2nd picture is just adorable...I bet grandma annette would love a copy! - 5x7 or bigger so she can see it from bed. :)
Aubrey, It's Lisa. I love your blog. Max is so big, AND I can't believe you're having another baby! That is so awesome. Congratulations!
Holy cow you only have 9 weeks to go!!! Congrats. So your two little boys are going to be 20 months apart???
enter our CONTEST to win FREE stuff!!! i am thinking a onesie for your new little one would be super cute!
AubreY! I need your email, I am going private. Good luck with the delivery and all of little Jack, it's coming soon! BTW: After our Costco Easter chat, I must say well done! Max's Easter attire was DARLING!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok that 2nd picture is just adorable...I bet grandma annette would love a copy! - 5x7 or bigger so she can see it from bed. :)
Aubrey,
It's Lisa. I love your blog. Max is so big, AND I can't believe you're having another baby! That is so awesome. Congratulations!
Holy cow you only have 9 weeks to go!!! Congrats. So your two little boys are going to be 20 months apart???
enter our CONTEST to win FREE stuff!!! i am thinking a onesie for your new little one would be super cute!
AubreY! I need your email, I am going private. Good luck with the delivery and all of little Jack, it's coming soon! BTW: After our Costco Easter chat, I must say well done! Max's Easter attire was DARLING!
Post a Comment