Thursday, March 5, 2009

WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH

Peek-a-boo!!! Amme and Max Jumped on the tramp and played with these toys for 2 hours.  He loves to jump.  He calls it bump.   He was so sad he didn't want to come inside.  He kept on saying, "more more bump!"  Ohhh how I wish I had a back yard.

He loved this car

Max loves his cousins

Ever since Max was born we have sung to him, "I am a child of God" and then said prayers before bedtime.  We tell him, "fold your arms for the prayer" and he will for a couple of seconds-it's beyond precious.  But last night was even more precious.  In the middle of the song he folded his arms, bowed his head, closed his eyes and said, "prayer." Then he looked up at us with the cutest half smile.  Hank and I started busting up laughing.  I was laughing so hard I started to cry.  Max looked at both of us so confused and then started to giggle.  We had never heard him say prayer, and then for him to initiate the prayer was adorable.

5 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

HE is so cute Aubrey!! that is so precious that he said "prayer" isn't it amazing how fast they learn? I can't wait to see your new baby boy!

Potters said...

Awww so fun. I love when kids first learn about saying the prayer and actually fold their arms. Pretty soon he will keep them folded for the full prayer. I can't wait to see him in nursery.

Rebecs said...

Isn't it funny how something so small your baby does, is the most precious thing in your eyes? I love it! What a doll! And yes, you may use our board, the only thing we require is a date night! We were talking that you guys, us, the Lancasters and whomever else wants to come should get together some night. Let us know what works for you. As for the brown. I love the brown we used. I will need to look through my paint and get back to you. I was really nervous about it being too dark, orange, dull, but it was perfect!

Kensie said...

Hey, I love all of your pictures! Max is so cute, how funny that he calls you Aubrey, i love it.
PS- what are you having?
Im having a girl..yah!

CHUNTZ said...

So cute! Aubrey, cant believe you have another one on the way, you need to post pics of your belly!