Friday, January 30, 2009

AUBREY, AUB, MOM.....

So ever since Disney Land in November Maxwell has been calling me Aubrey. I think he was feeling left out because everyone was calling me Aubrey, but him. It is so hard to get him to perform for the camera because he either wants the camera or is occupied with other things, thats why you haven't heard about this yet. In the video he also says "cracker" which means Zaky. The cutest is in the morning he stands up in his crib and yells Aubrey, Aub, mom until we go get him. He is so much fun saying so many words. Since he was 3 months old we have shown him signing time videos-I think that has helped his vocabulary soooooooo much. I love signing time and he is obsessed with it. He asks me 30x's a day if he can watch it.

3 comments:

MEGS AND JENNER said...

I just want to eat him!
He is sooo freakin cute.
I love my freddy bear.

Potters said...

He is a smart little guy. He talkes so good.

Natalie said...

That is so darling!!! I love it. I think the last time I saw him was when he was five months old. SAD! How are you feeling?