I found this cute families blog when I was looking for a photographer. EVERYBODY needS to look at the blog that says baby Karson on the right hand side of my blog. This is an unbelievable story. I feel so connected to this baby and I have never met him before. I hope all of you are as touched as I was. His mom said I could come meet him at the hospital. I am so excited I can't wait. I will keep you updated.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just got off of the phone with my amazing friend Jody (Karson's mom) and she told me about the sweet commment you left on their blog. What a kind and generous thing for you to do. I too have felt such a connection to this incredible little fighter named Karson, and have had the amazing priviledge to hold him, and to feel of his sweet little spirit. I agree it makes you feel so incredibly blessed as a mother to hold these precious little children of our Heavenly Father close to us, and enjoy every moment we get to spend with them. You have a beautiful family yourself, and I really do encourage you to meet Jody and Karson. Take is from me--they are amazing people.
Aubrey, thank you so much for posting about Karson and for the love you give to my friends. It means the world to me, as well as to them! Thank you for having such a big heart and passing along his story. =)
Post a Comment