Monday, June 30, 2008

Max and his cousies "Soooo Big"

Last Saturday my mom babysat Max while I got my nails done.  I said put him down for a nap because it was nap time.  She didn't listen, and I don't blame her its so hard to put such a cute face down.  So I came home to this.  He just had a blast riding in the wagon with cousin Rien.  Max loves his cousins, they all still fight over holding him.  They are all so good with him.  He gets so excited when he sees them.   He is so funny, we will say "Soooo Big"  and he puts his arms right up in the air.  Its his new favorite trick.  Everyone makes him do this all day long because its so dang cute, so now when people look at him he just shoots his hands right up.


Tylor, Max, and Rien

He also went on a bike ride with my mom, Sherida, Bryce, and Kelly.  They said this made him tired and he was leaning on Tylor the whole time.  The bike ride was so much fun, so my mom and Dad decided to purchase the whole family new bikes.  We are so excited.  Now for the 4th of July we are going to bike up the canyon and have a picnic.  We also got a new Chariot for Max and Sherida got one for Rien and Tylor.  We got them in this green color called Avocado.  Its so cute.  We are all really excited and we feel so blessed.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  I will post a picture of our new gear, soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I wanna see these pics, but my computer just shows a little box with a little red X in it. But they sound like they are cute.
We just found out we are goin to Lake Powell tomorrow morning...kind of last minute, so I don't think we can go to the pool today. Wanna go with me next week???
Hope you have a happy 4th! The bike ride sounds so fun.

Natalie said...

He is getting so big Aubrey! What size clothes is he in? He is so tall! He is a doll and I love you as his mom, you are so great at it! How are you? That is great your parents got you all bikes!!! WOW!!!!! What nice and generous parents you have! We have got to get together sometime!

CHUNTZ said...

Aubrey, so great to see you last week, you always look amazing. Cant believe how big Max is!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aubrey, just checkin' out your cute blog and it is so cute. Max is such a doll. Hope you had a good 4th and are doing well.