Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

What I love about my mom
  • she is my best friend with the exception of my hubbie
  • she is so easy to talk to and always has the right answer
  • she is a good listener
  • she lets me borrow a ton of stuff and then usually ends up guving it to me
  • she answers all of my dumb questions
  • she thinks i am funny
  • she loves and lives the gospel
  • she loves to read
  • she loves to teach you what she learns
  • she gets things DONE
  • she keeps a clean house
  • she always exercises
  • she talks baby talk to Max and loves and cuddles and hugs him
  • she is honest
  • she knows how to put together a killer outfit
  • she is so kind to my husband and loves talking to him
  • i talk to her at least once a day
  • she cares about my concerns and always wants to be there to help me
  • but most of all I love her because she is my mother

What I love about my mother-in-law

  • I can be myself around her
  • when you are sick she caters to you
  • she is compassionate
  • she will drop anything to tend Max
  • she makes songs up for Max
  • she knows the gospel
  • she helps me with young women lessons
  • she knows how to carry a conversation
  • she has a cute voice
  • she taught me how to make amazing lasagna
  • I have been doing her hair for 4 years and she reminds me how to cut it every time! I really love it, it makes me laugh so hard
  • she takes time to talk to you
  • she reminds Hank to shave, brush his teeth, and put his license in his wallet
  • she tells me and Hank not to fight
  • she always takes my side
  • she always makes what i want for desset on Sundays
  • but most of all she raised a wonderful husband for me

8 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Happy Mothers day Aubrey! Tell your mom she is thee hottest mom around besides you!

Unknown said...

Ummm, I LOVE what you did about your mom and your mother in law! That was so sweet. I really want to copy you, but I think I am too late!
Your mom is so freakin cute, will you tell her hi for me? Max is adorable too, how is he doing with his RSV? The warm weather will probably help, right? How old is he? I think him and Linford are the same age. When is his birthday?

Unknown said...

Oh and I was also gonna tell you, I have alot of nice things to say about my mom and my mother in law, BUT you put them so nicely, it just sounded so sweet. You should make sure your mom and Jan see that, it would really make them feel good....anyways!

Ashley said...

That was sweet Aubs. I love love love your mom too. I miss her. Please tell her so. Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

josh b said...

Happy Mothers day Aubrey! I hope all is going well for you. Love looking at your blog. Keep up the good work. You are a wonderful mom.:)

Natalie said...

That last comment was from me, I was logged in under Josh. Love ya Aubs

Unknown said...

hey, it was so good to see you today. I felt bad cause I didn't really get to talk more or see more of Max. We need to get together, if you want, don't feel obligated, but I think it would be fun to get our hubb's and go out. Let me know if you want to. We could just get sitters to watch our kids and go out. Whats your schedule like???

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

HI!!! I found your blog off of Kelly and Bryce's blog. Your little boy Max is seriously HANDSOME! WOW! Really he is one cute little boy. His eyes are just beautiful! You guys look so great and happy! It's good to catch up on your life~