Sorry I have 4 billion pictures, and a slide show as well. If your bugged, just think how bugged everyone in the pictures were. But this trip was probably my most favorite trip i have ever been on. It was so relaxing and incredibly beautiful. We all could have stayed 1 more week, or 2 or 3. Thats why we are going back, right mom and dad?!
Mom Max and Dad. This was Max's first plane ride. He cried on the way up for about an hour, so i started to cry as well. I didn't know what else to do! But on the way down, and the way home you wouldn't have know there was a baby on the plane.
Max just hanging out in the pool. He loved the water.
This is one of my favorite faces Max makes, and we finally got a picture.
This is Fortunato and Max. Right when we got to the house we rented, he came up and grabbed Max. I was a little nervous like who is this guy, and are his hands clean! Then i figured out he was the caretaker of the home, and he would be there all week with us. He is one of the nicest men I have ever met. We all fell in love with him and his wife Lu Lu. We came to learn he loved babies. Every time Max or Asher (JaNae's baby) were in the room, he would come up and hold them or talk spanish baby talk. He did everything from taking care of the house, to cooking, to whatever we wanted. Everything he made was unbelievable, especially his guacamole.

Daddy and Max swimming

Brandt climbed into Max's tent to play with him, how cute.

Max eating cereal for the first time. He hated it and still does, I don't know what to do.

This is on the deck at our house in Cabo. It was so beautiful there we want to go back.
My toes and yes Hank's toes too. He wanted to suppport Duke, in some weird way!
Over looking the Ocean.
Mom and Max at dinner.
At dinner Max wanted to play with daddy's face, and at the same time watch t.v.
A family picture in front of the house
JaNae, me, and the ONE (besides my mom) who made this trip possible. Thanks Dad! We love you!
Kelly, Maddie, Mom, Me, JaNae, and, Sherida. So I could have just said all of the babes in their suits!
3 comments:
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys! What a wonderful trip it seemed! I am so so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Cabo... one day! I also want so bad to be tan! You are lucky. Hey, are you still working? I love your bathing suits... Where did you get them? You are beautiful and I loved all the pics.
how freakin fun aubs! i'm so jealous! max is getting so big!
jackie and i go to jump on it in lindon, right off of the freeway, with our kids every thursday from 10-11. it's a mom and me time. it's only 3 dollars! you should meet us there! max would love it!
hope your doing great. miss ya
aubury heriford... where the heck have you been i seriously thought you fell off the planet because you hadnt not updated in what felt like forever! i love it you finally updated i felt like i had so much catching up on your little life to do! it looks like you all had a blast on your trip! dont you love dads for that:)! there the best! you guys look tan and beautiful i love that you cry when ever max cars... the air plane thats halirouse i never thought i to just cry when lilli has cried, but if you cant beat the join them right?! lol!
Post a Comment