Dad, first read my shirt. I am so glad to have you as my daddy. You are such a good dad. I love when you bathe me, change me, play with me, sing to me, read to me, and tickle me. You are the best dad I could have ever asked for. I LOVE YOU!!!
Oh my little MAX is such a stud!! I just got a visit of him when he is older, hat backwords and working it with the ladies!!! Ha ha! he looks adorable!
Are you kidding me?!!! I cannot believe you grew him! I remember seeing your belly-- I knew he'd be cute because you guys are such an adorable couple, but who'd have thought the cutest kid anyone's ever seen was in there! Aub, love the backwards hat! Oh- I want boys! I was in the Salon with Arlene and she said Max was so cute but I was not ready for THE MOST cute!...Until I saw your blog. What the hell! You look great, that's not normal! But so awesome! Why is your blog so freakin cute!!!!!
Jackie and I are planning an Easter egg hunt for our friends and there kids. we are not sure where it is going to be yet, we are still looking out for a great park, so if you know one let me know. But we are planning on doing it the friday before Easter, March 21 @ 2:30. Let me know if that time works for you, and hopefully we'll see you there! We are planning to do some GREAT pictures to so dress Max in his Easter best!
6 comments:
Oh my little MAX is such a stud!! I just got a visit of him when he is older, hat backwords and working it with the ladies!!! Ha ha! he looks adorable!
Max is so cute! I love the backwords hat.
Are you kidding me?!!! I cannot believe you grew him! I remember seeing your belly-- I knew he'd be cute because you guys are such an adorable couple, but who'd have thought the cutest kid anyone's ever seen was in there! Aub, love the backwards hat! Oh- I want boys! I was in the Salon with Arlene and she said Max was so cute but I was not ready for THE MOST cute!...Until I saw your blog. What the hell! You look great, that's not normal! But so awesome! Why is your blog so freakin cute!!!!!
Hey Aubs - Grandma would love this picture - maybe you can print it and send it to her!
Jackie and I are planning an Easter egg hunt for our friends and there kids. we are not sure where it is going to be yet, we are still looking out for a great park, so if you know one let me know. But we are planning on doing it the friday before Easter, March 21 @ 2:30. Let me know if that time works for you, and hopefully we'll see you there! We are planning to do some GREAT pictures to so dress Max in his Easter best!
Hey Aubs your little boy is the cutest!!
Post a Comment