Friday, February 8, 2008

A day at JaNaes

Mommy and Max

Max and cousin Asher. Yep he is just as big as her and 2 months younger. I feed him straight cream.

We are just hanging out, having a big kid conversation.

Aunt JaNae and Max. They are both wearing navy. We totally planned that!

Max with his cousin Amme. Amme just got back from Disney Land... No Fair, Huh Max. She has on her darling Alice in Wonderland costume.

On the way home Max fell asleep holding Daddy's hand. Isn't that darling!



6 comments:

lauren said...

disneyland.. ohhhh lucky girl. max is soooo dang cute aubrey! ahh i want to for sure see him next time im up.

Sarah Mickalson said...

You and Janae are the cutest sisters! Your baby's look so much alike. I bet your mom is so happy to keep getting grandkids!

jaybay said...

I can't believe how big he is! They grow up so fast! Asher looks like such a girly girl! She always has the cutest bows!

Chels Grubbs said...

Aubrey!!!! How are you?!?! Your blog is so cute and don't even get me started on Max!!!! Are you kidding me with that baby? I could just eat him up!!! He is darling. And you look SO good!!! Please let's do lunch...are you still at Von Curtis?

Steele Family said...

Aubs!! Max is so dang cute! I can not believe that he is already 4 months old. Time flies!!

CHUNTZ said...

Aubrey it was so fun to see you and your mom this weekend, I love you!