
Max and dad

I was trying to get some rest, but Max didn't agree with my plan. He just wanted to play during nap time. So what do you do when a cute face like that, looks up at you and smiles.

I know this picture is a little revealing, but it has a good story. Maddie spent the weekend with us because my parent went to Arizona. We had fun! She is a big help except when it comes to Max's eating time. She is always talking to him, and shining her cell phone in his eyes so he will look at her. This time she was just calling his name, and as you can tell, he was more interested in her than he was in getting his little belly full. It was so funny, he would eat for two seconds then look at her, then eat and then look at her... look at his fingers he is saying he loves you!
11 comments:
Wow, I cant believe how big Max is already getting!
He is so cute Aubrey!
You look gorgeous! Did you change your hair color or just do it, it looks great! You and Max and your hubby look so cute in the pics.
Fun stuff- you can never get any rest when you have a little one it seems!! I hated feeding Halle when there were other people around. She could never concentrate- I definitely know the feeling. Your family is so cute!!
Aubree, Max is getting so big! I love your blog.
Aubrey! How are you girl? I saw you on Lisa's page.. looks like you are doing great! I can't believe you have a baby.. and a cute one at that! Where are you guys living?
Love the sexy model picture of you on the bed :)
Hi Aubrey- I don't know if you remember me from High School. This is Katie Anderson. I was looking around blog and found yours. you have a very cute little guys. the pitcture where he is looking at something is like what my nephew did went he was younger. he is now 9 months old and being very active. My blog address is bionickatie@blogspot.com
I tagged you!!! Check out my blog!
So fun to see you in our cute white cars Saturday! Love you, lets play soon!
Hey, where does your sister Janae get all of her babies headbands and bows? I need some for this weekend for my sisters wedding and I don't know where to get them
Post a Comment