Okay, so lets talk about my Grandparents. How much do i Love them?! They babysit me, change my diaper, make me happy when I am sad, buy new surprises all the time, read to me, sing to me, laugh with me, but most of all they love me. I really love them too.

Me and Grandpa Steve

Me and Grandma Susan

Me and Grandpa Bill

Me and Grandma Jan
9 comments:
OH maxy poo!!!! He is too precious!!! I just love him to bits!!!!
Those are the cutest picture I love the one of him reading! And the one with Bryce is hilarious! Oh I miss your fam!
cute pics aubrey. way to get on the blog bandwagon. see you like it dont you? it will be funny when max is older for him to look back on all this.
So cute Aubrey. You already are the most adorable mom, it seems so natural with you
So cute pics!!! I got the wagon at Target. IT's the one where the seats can go up and seatbelt them in or have them down and be a normal wagon. It cost $69. Love ya
Max is so cute!! I know what you mean about not wanting to move the babies out of the parents room. It was so hard for me- I probably checked on Halle a million times that night. You look like you are having fun being a mommy!!
Your little one is so cute, Aubrey! I love the name Max too! Are you still working at Von Curtis?
AUBS IM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG! MAX IS SO CUTE!
Hank i seen your blog on Laura Smith site. Looks like you have a great family started and Bill hasn't changed a bit. Tell all of them hi for me. I miss the old days at the park seeing everyone. Well it was good to see you on the blog, drop me an email and let me know whats up stan.adams@laurenec.com
Post a Comment